Mono Outcome

My Photograph

screen-shot-2017-02-21-at-17-04-27

Negative Feedback Photograph

screen-shot-2017-01-29-at-19-54-37

For this project I achieved the outcome that I wanted. The style that I wanted my Mono project was simple and unique. Most magazines covers are very up-close and mainly about the main subject, but I wanted my magazine to look different. I did get inspiration from Negative Feedback, but to be honest I knew about Negative Feedback before the project, and when I found out about this project I immediately thought about Negative Feedback work.

I booked out the equipment and found the models, which I think that made me more independent.

Overall I am pleased with this project. When it was the day of the shoot I wasn’t as prepared as I should have been but I’m not really passionate about studio photography, which is the reason I found it hard on the day of the shoot, when it came to using equipment and even taking the photos. Portrait photography is my weakness and I feel that I did do this project to the best of my ability.

 

 

Advertisements

Editing Mono

I edited the studio photos on Capture One. The areas that I adjusted were the brightness, contrast, levels, curves and I changed the image to black and white.

12345678910

Looking at my photos I like them but I am having trouble with getting the footprints and marks off the background, I used the spot healing tool, but I think I need to zoom in more to get rid of all/ most of them.